Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 – Enjoy the Bike and Enjoy the Life : Hello friends, if you are thinking of buying a “Electric Bike” and you have no detailed idea about bike or car, I welcome you to this blog. Today I will let you know – “Ride1up 700 Series 2 Review 2022”.
Briefly of Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022
The Ride1up 700 Series 2022 is the best commuter cruiser ebike yet. It has built in premium features to enhance your riding experience. With more carrying capacity, hydraulic disc brakes, a tailored seat position and full suspension you will do more and ride longer in your city.
- Make — Ride1up
- MODEL — 700 Series
- MODEL YEAR — 2019, 2020
- BODY POSITION — Forward, Upright
- SUGGESTED USE — Urban
- Class — Class 3 electric bicycle with 28 MPH pedal-assist and 20 MPH throttle top speeds.
- WARRANTY — 1 Year Comprehensive
- AVAILABILITY — United States, Canada, Mexico
- PRICE — $1,695 (Free Shipping in the Contiguous US, $150 Outlying, $25 to Canada)
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 – Enjoy the Bike and Enjoy the Life
Friends, the demand for electric bicycles has skyrocketed in the last decade so it is not surprising that the number of fancy e-bike manufacturers is also increasing. The Ride1UP 700 Series is a bargaining class 3 e-bike with everything you need to replace your car for short trips. It is equipped with features that you should not bother to find anywhere else at such a low price.
The Ride1up 700 is a powerful Class 3 electric bicycle with a long list of adjustable top speeds, high-power batteries, hydraulic disc brakes, suspension forks, multi-surface tires and accessories. Ride1UP is a good example of such a startup and the 700 series e-bikes are one of their most successful projects so far. It also has a younger brother – the 500 Series ($ 1,495).
The Ride1UP 700 Series is the perfect electric bike for performance and value at one of the most competitive prices on the market right now. It’s powerful, lasts me more than enough, charges quickly, and takes me where I want to go without being a sweaty mess.
Does it have anything to do with replacing your short-to-medium-length car trips? We believe it does. Read the detailed Ride1UP 700 series review below to find out for yourself.
Specification of Ride1up 700 Series 2022
• TOTAL WEIGHT — 62.2 lbs (28.21 kg)
• BATTERY BRAND — (Reention Rhino) Samsung, 52 4P13S 18650 Cells 3500 mAh
• BATTERY WEIGHT — 8.2 lbs (3.71 kg)
• BATTERY VOLTAGE — 48 volts
• BATTERY AMP HOURS — 14 ah
• BATTERY WATT HOURS — 672 wh
• BATTERY CHEMISTRY — Lithium-ion
• CHARGE TIME — 6 hours
• MOTOR WEIGHT — 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
• MOTOR TYPE — Rear-Mounted Geared Hub
• MOTOR NOMINAL OUTPUT — 500 watts
• MOTOR PEAK OUTPUT — 1000 watts
• MOTOR TORQUE — 50 Newton meters
• GEARING DETAILS — 7 Speed 1×7 Shimano Acera Derailleur, DNP Epoch Freewheel 11-32 Tooth
• TOP SPEED — 27 mph (43 kph)(20 MPH Throttle, Adjustable)
• ESTIMATED MIN RANGE — 30 miles (48 km)
• ESTIMATED MAX RANGE —60 miles (97 km)
• FRAME MATERIAL — 6061 Aluminum Alloy
• FRAME COLORS — Matte Gunmetal Gray with Black Accessories, Matte Taupe Grey with Black Accessories
• FRAME SIZES — 16 in (40.64 cm) 19 in (48.26 cm)
• FRAME TYPES — High-Step, Step-Thru
• FRAME FORK DETAILS — GTMRK 330 Spring Suspension, 100mm Travel, Hydraulic Compression Adjust with Lockout, Preload Adjust, Black Steel Stanchions, 100mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Axle with Quick Release Skewer
• FRAME REAR DETAILS — 138mm Hub Spacing, 12mm Threaded Slotted Axle with 19mm Nuts
• GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS —
• Step-Thru: 16″ Seat Tube, 22″ Reach, 17.5″ Stand Over Height, 31″ Minimum Saddle Height, 25″ Width, 71.5″ Length, High-Step: 19″ Seat Tube, 21.5″ Reach, 28.5″ Stand Over Height, 34″ Minimum Saddle Height, 28.25″ Width, 71.5″ Length
• DISPLAY TYPE — APT 500C, Fixed, Backlit, 2.25″ Color TFT LCD, Buttons: +, -, Mode, Power, Lights: Hold +, Walk Mode: Hold -, Settings: Hold M
• DRIVE MODE — Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle (Sealed 12-Magnet Sensor)
• SEAT POST — Promax, Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head Single Bolt
• SEAT POST LENGTH — 350 mm
• SEAT POST DIAMETER — 30.4 mm
• HANDLEBAR — Aluminum Alloy, Low-Rise or Swept-Back, 20mm or 30mm Rise, 710mm or 630mm Length, (Stem and Bars Specific to Models)
• ATTACHMENT POINTS — Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses, Bottle Cage Bosses
• CRANKS — Forged Alloy Arms, 170mm Length, Square Taper Bottom Bracket, 45 Tooth Steel Chainring with Alloy Guard
• SHIFTER DETAILS — Shimano Acera Rapid-Fire Triggers on Right (One-Way High Lever, Three-Shift Low Lever)
• STEM — Promax, Aluminum Alloy, 90mm or 80mm Length, 10-Degree Rise, 31.8mm or 25.4mm Clamp Diameter, 20mm Cone Spacer, Two 10mm Spacers, One 5mm Spacer
• PEDALS — Wellgo M248DJ Platform, Cage Style on High-Step, Rubberized Edge on Step-Thru
• HEADSET — Neco, Threadless, Sealed Cartridge, Straight 1-1/8″
• SADDLE — Selle Royal Freeway Plush Comfort
• WHEEL SIZES — 27.5 in (69.85cm)
• TIRE DETAILS — 30 to 55 PSI, 2.0 to 4.0 BAR, Performance GreenGuard
• TUBE DETAILS — Schrader Valve
• RIMS — Alexrims, 3D Sidewall Design, Aluminum Alloy, Double Walled, 33mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black
• SPOKES — Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge Front 12 Gauge Rear, Black with Nipples
• TIRE BRAND — Schwalbe Super Moto-X, 27.5″ x 2.4″ (62-684)
• BRAKE DETAILS — Shimano M200 Hydraulic Disc with 160mm Rotors, Dual-Piston, Three-Finger Levers with Adjustable Reach and Motor Inhibitors
• GRIPS — Padded, Stitched, Faux Leather, Non-Locking
• ACCESSORIES — Integrated Blaze-Lite Headlight (Single LED, 300 Lumens), Integrated Blaze-Lite RL1900 Rear Light (Single LED), Center-Mount Adjustable Kickstand, Aluminum Alloy Fenders (70mm Width), Custom Rear Rack (25kg 55lb Max Weight, Pannier Hangers, Triple Bungee Cord Included), Optional Insulated Water Resistant Reflective Panniers ($65)
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 : Frist Impressive
Ride1UP 700 Series is one of the most popular models from this San Diego-based e-bike manufacturer. It’s no wonder, as this bike offers impressive value for the low asking price of just $1,695. Many of the features and components you get with the 700 Series are typically found on e-bikes in the $2,000–$3,000 range.
In short, this is a comfortable, attractive, and powerful e-bike that you can use to commute every day, run errands, take your kids to school, have fun, and break the habit of using your car for short trips.
The problem with lower-priced ebikes is that bike manufacturers need to whittle away at the bike’s power, drivetrain, features and creature comforts to get the price point down to around a thousand dollars. Ride1Up has made a niche for itself offering bikes that give you more than you’d expect for its price tag, though. At the low end, the brand has the $945 Roadster. And recently, I reviewed the superb Ride1Up LMT’D, which costs about $2,000. That’s out of reach for a lot of would-be electric riders, though, and that’s where the 700 Series comes in. So let’s get this out of the way right up front: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a better combination of comfort, power and features in a bike that teeters on the scale just north of $1,500.
The Ride1up 700 Series is intended to be an all-around city and commuting bike. It has a hydraulic suspension—the front fork has 100mm of travel with a lockout, which makes it practical for a wide variety of terrain from city streets to bumpy roads to steep hills.
And it’s a full Class 3 electric bike, which means that you can get up to speeds as high as 28mph using pedal assist. There’s also a lever-style throttle on the left handlebar to accelerate the bike to 20mph (the highest speed permitted for Class 3 bikes) without pedaling at all. In terms of raw speed, spending more money on another bike simply won’t get you a higher top speed.
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 : Performance
Ride1UP’s 700 series arrives with hydraulic front fork suspension, Schwalbe puncture-resistant tires, and hydraulic disc brakes on a lightweight aluminum frame. This impressive list becomes even more potent as it is driven by the powerful motor and battery setup that Ride1UP has integrated into their bike.
The 700 Series is also fixed with a huge 750w motor combined with a large battery. All of these features, along with ergonomic upright geometry, make the it an absolute pleasure to ride on any terrain.
The bike uses a cadence sensor to trigger the pedal assist mode, which makes sense given the bike’s price point. That’s perhaps the only real complaint I have with the bike; if you’ve ridden higher-end (i.e., more expensive) bikes with a torque sensor, you’re probably spoiled and appreciate the way a bike like that delivers increasing amounts of power to match the effort you put into the pedals. In contrast, this bike’s acceleration can be a little jarring as power is abruptly delivered when you begin pedaling from a cold start. That’s not a problem specific to the 700 Series—any cadence sensor works that way.
Backing up all that power is a 48-volt, 114-ah battery with a capacity that should deliver somewhere between 30-50 miles of range. Of course, 50 miles is optimistic with the pedal assist at the lowest level, no use of the throttle and riding on flat road. Based on my time with the 700 Series, I’d estimate that 30 miles is probably more typical, but even that is respectable performance and more than enough for most typical riding.
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 : Motor and Battery performance
700 Series is one of the most powerful e-bikes Ride1UP makes. If you value speed, this e-bike can be almost as fast as your car when it comes to urban trips.
The Shengyi geared rear hub motor develops 750W of power and 60Nm of torque which is the most you’re legally allowed to ride in the USA. This setup makes 700 Series a Class 3 e-bike as it can develop 28 MPH with pedal assistance and 20 MPH with the throttle. The 672Wh (48V 14Ah) battery is hidden inside the down tube and gives you 30–50 miles of range.
One of the features that sets the 700 Series apart from the competition is the color LCD screen. It provides a lot of options to fine-tune the pedal-assistance by choosing the top speed, the number of assist levels, and the amount of assistance you want to get at each level. By playing around with the settings, you can significantly increase the range.
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 : Comfort and Fun Riding and Handling
This bike rides like a bicycle with a far higher price tag. Ride1UP’s thoughtful design and component choice mean that their 700 Series performs above and beyond that of a bike of equal value.
Two components that really help to deliver an enjoyable ride are the inclusion of suspension and a premium comfort saddle. The Selle Royal Freeway combines a soft-to-touch cover with memory foam technology. This innovative memory foam material molds to your body shape and delivers a balanced weight distribution creating an almost weightless experience.
The suspension on the 700 Series is Mozo Hydraulic Lockout Suspension (100mm travel). This suspension is optimized with a fast hydraulic response on light trails, provides a super-smooth ride. When you hit the tarmac, you can then switch off the suspension with the lockout feature, allowing higher performance when the suspension isn’t needed.
Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 : Our take On The Ride1Up 700 Series
There’s so much to love here that if it wasn’t for the cadence sensor, I’d feel like I was riding a much more expensive bike. The bike is chock full of great components, attention to detail and a superb riding experience. I genuinely loved riding the 700 Series around town, and the battery seemed indefatigable. If you are looking for an all-around ebike that you don’t have to immediately upgrade with features the manufacturer left off to save money—and want a bike that can handle itself both on and off pavement, the Ride1Up 700 Series is $1,695 well spent.
Thank you all for reading this post. In our today’s article, I have provided detailed information about – (Ride1up 700 Series Review 2022 – Enjoy the Bike and Enjoy the Life) the life and we hope that this important article presented by us has proved to be very useful for you and you will be able to understand this article easily. If you like the post, please comment and share your opinion with your loved ones.
[…] Ride1up 700 Series Review […]