Surface604 Shred Review 2022 – Enjoy the bike and enjoy the life : Hello friends, if you are thinking of buying a “Electric Mountain Bike” and you have no detailed idea about bike or car, I welcome you to this blog. Today I will let you know – “Surface604 shred Review 2022“.
Briefly of Surface604 Shred Review 2022
|Battery||48V 10.4Ah (upgrade available)|
|Range||20-40 miles (32-64km)|
|Motor||500W rear hub drive|
|Weight||57 lbs (25.4 kg)|
|Gearing||9 Speed Sram X5|
|Tires||27.5 x 2.8 Kenda|
|Extras||front sun tour air-shock, integrated front light, 180mm hydraulic Tektro dorado disc brakes, “cruiser-esqe” geometry.|
What is Surface604 shred?
The Surface604 shred is an electric bike. An electric bike company in Vancouver, British Columbia, has updated their shredded models with great appeal for off-road use. This bike works really well, and for a store-ready bike, it looks very stable. The Shred model reviewed today is designed for more off-road adventure and less leisure. There are plenty of hub motor bikes made for some off-road, but a large portion of them are more suitable for concrete jungles.
But could these improvements make for a hub-drive motor that is commonly used on the road? Off-road bikes typically use mid-drive motors such as the Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. These systems have more refinements, but is it necessary for those who are new to the sport? Today we will test the bike based on its merits and then evaluate its off-road performance. Let’s know the Specification and Features of Surface604 shred.
Features of Surface604 Shred
The Surface604 Shred is fully loaded with every feature required for smooth riding.
Surface604 Shred’s long range battery
- The Surface604 Shred’s high-capacity 48V 14Ah Samsung lithium-ion battery offers the maximum range.
- Upgrade to 48V20Ah battery is available.
- The piece can handle heavy loads and can travel up to 45 miles on a single charge.
- As an added bonus, the battery also has a USB plug to charge a mobile device on the go.
Surface604 Shred’s powerful 500w motor
- Purpose built for top speed 500W 48V electric motor. Feel the waves of calm, consistent energy distribution at high speeds – vibration-free.
- Ready for Performance – We’ve combined all that power with an industry-leading 12mosfet 25A controller, so Shred delivers unmatched torque and speed.
- Be careful for other riders when passing the jeep.
Surface604 Shred’s redesigned cockpit
- Now with an extra-large color LCD display to show all important information and provide extra security.
- Surface 604 color LCD display with micro USB jack. Larger display: 3.5 “for 2021 vs. 3.2” for 2020 ৷
- Set a passcode and the bike will not start without it like your phone.
Surface604 Shred’s Whisper Smooth Torque Sensing Paddle Assist
- Shred’s incredibly smooth torque sensor knows how hard you are pedaling in microseconds and it matches the proportional power.
- Gone are the days of simple cadence sensors!
- Custom drop out design provides whisper smooth torque sensor sensation at any support level.
- In fact, you’ll swear it’s as smooth as a mid-drive motor.
Specification of Surface604 Shred
- SURFACE604 Color LCD Display with Micro USB Jack
- Bigger display: 3.5″ for 2021 vs. 3.2″ for 2020
eMTB specific 500W (peaks at 750W) Bafang geared hub motor
Thumb Push Activated Throttle
Drop Out Torque Sensing Pedal Assist with a Throttle
SURFACE604 Designed 12 MOS 48V 500W 17Ah, Smart
- Included: 48V 14Ah / 672Wh
- Samsung lithium-ion 18650 cells
- Upgrade option: 48V 20Ah / 960Wh
- Samsung lithium-ion 21700 cells
BATTERY CHARGE TIME
3-4 Hours for a Full Charge from Empty
- Upto 45mi (72km) with a 48V14Ah Battery
- Upto 65mi (105km) with a 48V20Ah Battery
OPTIONAL UPGRADE FEATURES
21700 Samsung Cells 48V20Ah Battery, NCX Suspension Seat Post, Rear Rack, Rear Led Light
NET WEIGHT (INCLUDING BATTERY)
- Small-Medium: 28.5” (724mm)
- Medium-Large: 30” (762mm)
Adjustable Heavy-Duty Aluminum
1-Piece Forged CNC with 2 Sealed Bearings, Cro-Mo Axle and Alloy QR
Aluminum Alloy Double Wall Rim, 27.5″x13Gx36H
CST Patrol 27.5″ x 2.8″
SEAT POST DIAMETER
WELLGO Platform, with Die Casting Body
PROMAX Aluminum, 30mm Rise With 9° Backsweep and 720mm Wide
6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Tapered Headtube, Custom Reinforced Battery Mounts,
- Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount Brakes
Uno 40 degree Forged
SAMOX 1 1/8″
SAMOX 38T Front Sprocket, 170mm Crank Arms
SAMOX Sealed Bottom Bracket
TEKTRO Dorado eMTB Specific Hydraulic Disc, Quad Piston with Motor Inhibitors
SRAM X5 9-Speed 1-Piece Forged CNC with 2 Sealed Bearings
SRAM X5 Trigger Shift
FORK UPGRADED SUSPENSION
SR SUNTOUR XCM 32. 29er, 100mm with Axle Thru Hub
Taken by the electric of Surface604 Shred
Guys, I wouldn’t say it’s the ultimate mountain bike, but if you’re like me, it’s not on the card right now. But for those looking for an e-bike to set them up for success in off-road adventures I would recommend it. Because, Surface604 Shred holds a special place in my heart. It’s fun, productive, powerful and versatile enough that if you use it on the street, you won’t mind. I would not recommend it for steep descents or difficult paths. Stay tuned. We review the Surface604 Shred electric bike size and shape.
Surface604 Shred’s have easy
So far, the Surface604 Shred seems to be a great off-road machine. It may be, but it has more domestic aspects. The brakes are great, a nice hydraulic disc with lots of bites, and gearing is enough for some off-road adventures. 27.5 by 3-inch tires hit a great sweet spot for traction and balance; I like this size. The bike has a front headlight and a rack mounting spot if you want to use it as a passenger. If you want, it will do it perfectly.
The bike’s profile shows that it can pass almost as a cruiser; A short seat-post tube and a gorgeous high stem mean a rider can ride the bike in a pretty comfortable corner. It does show some flexibility in the bike, but it also shows that it is not designed for hard-corps off-road use.
Will the Surface604 really Shred?
Mechanically, the Surface604 Shred is no slouch – I’m really fascinated by some of the parts they use. Surprisingly, the shreds seem to be innately natural on the trail and it has a very efficient electrical system that will make you look natural too. I really just have a grudge against the bike and we’ll get to that. There’s a lot to appreciate about the Surface604 Shred, so let’s get started.
What can I do with Surface604 Shred?
My old bike was the gateway to a new love for mountain biking. Over the years I’ve used a similar hub motor bike off-road, and it was great. At the time, I was still new to the sport and was learning along the way. For thousands of miles of light and medium distance, the bike was exactly what I needed.
Natural and rotational force-based assistance was effective, and trained me to pedal effectively, even using limited gear sets. Holes can do the same thing for you. At 0 2,099, it’s a lot cheaper than I started using it a long time ago, and it’s better to admit.
Electronics of Surface604 Shred
Torque-based systems use big names like Bosch or Yamaha, but frankly, those systems are more advanced. The mid-mounted battery comes in stock with 480wh power, which is close to the ideal size throughout the industry. For an extra $ 200, you can get a 672wh, which is a nice upgrade deal. One of my favorite things about bikes is the natural feeling of paddle support. The Surface604 uses a torque-based pedal support, a highly efficient system that powers the bike based on the amount of tension it feels from the chain.
Yes face Surface604 Shred is a great thing
With the hub motor on the Surface604 Shred, the motor operation is different from the gearing, and the balance is not exactly perfect. If you want to be serious about off-road, this is not the bike. However, depending on the type of bike you have used, these aspects can never happen to you.
This well-equipped off-road machine sports a rear hub motor. Regular visitors may know that mid-drive systems are preferred for off-road use, especially for hard trails. The higher the weight of the motor in the middle of the bike, the more balance it maintains and allows the rider to make better use of mechanical gears.
Thank you all for reading this post. In our today’s article, I have provided detailed information about – (Surface604 Shred Review 2022 – Enjoy the bike and enjoy the life) the life and we hope that this important article presented by us has proved to be very useful for you and you will be able to understand this article easily. If you like the post, please comment and share your opinion with your loved ones.